18 Feb Robot-Assisted Breast Surgery
Our first webinar meeting is fast approaching. We at G.Re.T.A. hope to see many of you at our first online meeting on the 3rd of March at 3 o’clock pm (London time, GMT+0). Dr Nickolas Peradze from the European Institute of Oncology (Milan) will discuss with the audience the application of robotic surgery into breast surgery and breast reconstruction.
Dr Peradze is one of the 10 international experts who have very recently published the first Consensus Statement on Robotic Mastectomy1. As stated by the panel, robot-assisted mastectomy is a promising technique, and could be the future of minimally invasive breast surgery.
During the meeting the audience will be able to find out more about the indication and the practical aspects of robot-assisted breast surgery. Surgeons interested in embarking in robotic surgery or simply curious about it, will have a dedicated Q&A session where everybody will be able to ask questions freely.
Here the programme of our webinar on Robotic Breast Surgery:
- Introduction. G. Catanuto
- Robotics in General Surgery. A Vinci
- Robot-Assisted Mastectomy for the Treatment of Breast Cancer. Dr N. Peradze, European Institute of Oncology, Milan.
- Q&A lead by G. Catanuto/A. Vinci
If you are interested in applying to the webinar please send an email to email@example.com including full name, specialty, place of work.
See you all soon,
Alessio Vinci MD
1. Consensus Statement on Robotic Mastectomy-Expert Panel From International Endoscopic and Robotic Breast Surgery Symposium (IERBS) 2019. Lai HW et al.
Ann Surg. 2020 Jan 17. doi: 10.1097/SLA.0000000000003789. [Epub ahead of print]